Trade, Currencies, and Finance, Hardcover by Goldstein, Morris, Brand New, Fr
Some of the papers are empirical in nature, while others address key policy issues in international macroeconomics. Many of the papers are co-authored with other well-known international economists, including Nicholas Lardy, Michael Mussa, Jacob Frenkel, Carmen Reinhart, Mohsin Khan, Peter Montiel, and Philip Turner, among others. Taken as a group, the papers should give the reader a good picture of many of the most important issues in international macroeconomics over the past 35 years. This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Books". The seller is "greatbookprices1" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, Japan, Australia.
- ISBN: 9789814749572
- EAN: 9789814749572
- Publication Year: 2016
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Book Title: Trade, Currencies, and Finance
- Author: Morris Goldstein
- Publisher: World Scientific
- Genre: Business & Economics
- Topic: Banks & Banking, International / Economics, Economics / Macroeconomics, Corporate Finance / General
- Number of Pages: 490 Pages