Medievalism in North America, Hardcover by Verduin, Kathleen (EDT), Brand New
DeMille, John Ciardi, the Kennedy "Camelot, " and Walt Disney's Fantasyland are among the evidence the 15 essays provide that medievalism is alive and well in North America. This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Books". The seller is "greatbookprices2" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, Japan, Australia.
- ISBN: 9780859914178
- EAN: 9780859914178
- Book Title: Medievalism in North America
- Item Length: 9.5in.
- Publisher: Boydell & Brewer, The Limited
- Publication Year: 1994
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Item Height: 0.8in.
- Author: Kathleen Verduin
- Genre: Literary Criticism, History, Literary Collections
- Topic: Medieval, Subjects & Themes / Historical events, General, North America
- Item Width: 6.4in.
- Item Weight: 18.9 Oz
- Number of Pages: 256 Pages